[NSRCA-discussion] The Nats on NPR - good for a smile

kaoromero at aol.com kaoromero at aol.com
Thu Aug 8 06:35:07 AKDT 2013

Rob sounds Great!....Juan

-----Original Message-----
From: Vincebrc <vincebrc at gmail.com>
To: General pattern discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>
Cc: nsrca-discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>
Sent: Thu, Aug 8, 2013 6:23 am
Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] The Nats on NPR - good for a smile

Very nice program. You guys represented us well.  Thanks. VB

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 7, 2013, at 9:44 PM, John Ford <astropattern at yahoo.com> wrote:

Just drawing your attention to a radio show program done by the local NPR station in Muncie/Ball State during Nats week.
I don't mean to be self-serving in announcing it, but the reporter was kind enough to notify me via email that the segment had aired last weekend (who knew) and was archived on the NPR site.

The reporter was prowling Site 1 during the week and cornered a few hapless victims. I think Rob Green has the better "DJ" voice of the three.

The archive can be accessed and played directly at the following url;

http://bsu.edu/ipr/indiana-weekend-episodes/indiana-weekend-08-02-13

Regards,

John

ttp://lists.nsrca.org/mailman/listinfo/nsrca-discussion