[NSRCA-discussion] RCUniverse

Peter Vogel vogel.peter at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 16:58:20 AKDT 2013

By the way guys, the admins over at RCU are working hard to fix issues that
are found (I know from past experience, everything can look like it's
working great in testing, but when the world jumps on weirdness happens, so
cut them some slack for a day or two...).  Report issues here:
http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/forum-questions-problems-239/11584402-report-bugs-new-vbulletin-forum-here-3.html#post11584691

Peter+