[NSRCA-discussion] RCUniverse

Peter Vogel vogel.peter at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 16:28:38 AKDT 2013

yep.  I'm experiencing same in Chrome.  Firefox is working.  It's
definitely a problem with RCU's auth stuff.  I have used vBulletin (the new
RCU forum package) many times with great success.  It will just take a
little while for the integration pains to work out.  I, for one, am glad to
see RCU going to a well-proven forum package instead of the Web 1.0
hand-coded crap they had that performed like molasses in january.

Peter+

--
Director, Fixed Wing Flight Training