[NSRCA-discussion] Huntsville Ballistic Pattern Contest

Jon Lowe jonlowe at aol.com
Mon Aug 5 05:40:47 AKDT 2013

The contest is on for next weekend.  Gary Courtney is the CD.  We are using CPA rules, including build your own pattern for Masters.  Rule book is here: http://www.classicpatternassociation.com/uploads/1980-1981.pdf

More info here:

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_11538677/tm.htm

Because of RCU's continuing "upgrade" we haven't been able to "bump" the post to the top.

Ron,
Your email must be down again.  I sent you two emails on this last nite!

Jon