[NSRCA-discussion] Huntsville Ballistic Pattern Contest

Ronald Van Putte vanputter at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 04:31:32 AKDT 2013

Does anyone have any information about the Huntsville Ballistic Pattern Association contest this weekend?  I have searched unsuccessfully and the most recent one I find information on is the 2012 event.

What's the schedule and what will the maneuver schedules be?  May we practice on Friday?

I plan to attend if I can get the O.S. .61 RF engine in my Conquest VI working properly.

Please respond online because my Cox e-mail account sometimes/always/never works (can't tell which it'll be).

Ron Van Putte