[NSRCA-discussion] 2 Castle ICE2 80HV for Sale

Lance lance.vannostrand at gmail.com
Sat Aug 3 19:51:17 AKDT 2013

I have a question about controllers for the Q80. I have a 14XS and its been flown with the castle and jetli99. I thought the Jeti spin99 was the same as the Hacker. I've been disappointed with both controllers. They work but startup repeat ability is not there and response from idle is not consistent with the Jeti and the castle just gets over run trying to handle all the 28 poles.
Is this Mezon controller a different thing?  I'm sure you've used all the possible combinations out there and I'm  looking for a better controller.
My benchmark is simply a castle Ice 80 and a pletty Evo, which is many steps closer to flawless than anything I have achieved with the Q80-14XS.

Thanks,
Lance

Sent from my iPhone