[NSRCA-discussion] Genesis

Fred Jacobs kc2pk at icloud.com
Thu Apr 18 12:55:51 AKDT 2013

I have recently aquired a Chip Hype Genesis. The plane is powered by aYS 1.40L and balances just ahead of the wing tube with 2.5 oz. lead attached to the rear of the firewall. The problem is that the plane is almost unflyable. I have flown it four times, found it to be all over the sky and have been unable to trim it reliably at all.  I have some questions. Where is the CG recommended to be? Has anyone else had this problem. I have been flying for twenty years in pattern and have never had this problem before. I have discussed the problem with my flying buddy, a masters class flyer of great skill, but without resolution. The fact that I have able to land the plane without damage has been nothing short of miraculous. Any help would be appreciated.  Fred
Sent from my iPad