[NSRCA-discussion] D4 Contest calendar

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 18 04:45:56 AKDT 2013

 Here's the crossover D4 to D5 events. We could use all the support we can get from the guys close to our district.D5 Contest Schedule2013 Contest Schedule
ContestLocationCDEmail2012 DatesResultsMo-Kan Pattern ContestHillsdale, KSVicente "Vince" Bortonevicenterc at comcast.netMay 25 & 26, 2013Pittsburg KS Pattern ContestPittsburg, KSIhncheol Parkpatternflyer at sbcglobal.netJune 22 & 23, 2013Tri Village RCers Pattern ContestHoffman Estates, ILRobert Satalinobobrcair at comcast.netJune 29 & 30, 2013Omahawks Pattern ContestOmaha, NEBob Wheelerrjwheeler01 at gmail.comAugust 3 & 4, 2013Fat Lake Pattern RendezvousPeoria, IL Bob Wilsonwilsorc at gmail.com
 August 17 & 18, 2013Phantom Flyers R/C Club Fall Pattern ContestSt. Charles, MOEd Whitepattern12 at phantomflyersrc.com August 24 & 25, 2013MACK Sunflower Classic Pattern ContestGreat Bend, KSJoe Dunnawaydunnaway at hbcomm.netSeptember 7 & 8, 2013Tamarack - Bud Weber ChallengeMenomonee Falls, WIJoe Burzinskijburzinski at wi.rr.comSeptember 14 & 15, 2013Bourbon County RC Flyer's Pattern ContestFort Scott, KSTodd Schmidttschmidt at classicnet.netSeptember 21 & 22, 2013