[NSRCA-discussion] D4 Judging Clinic

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 17 05:56:32 AKDT 2013

Jay Gerber produced the film and he is a rock star.
 That video was done by his production crew at NFL films ala Ed and Steve Sobol who he worked with for many many years.
 I researched it all and its a facinating story.
 The quality of the video which was made under to guise of Ron Chidgey captures all of the basics that are still just as important today as they were in the early 60's.
 Mike