[NSRCA-discussion] Android "caller"

Peter Vogel vogel.peter at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 11:16:46 AKDT 2013

Well, yes and no (piece of cake) I still have to get all my stuff together!
 But there's a lot to be said for how quickly one can do their taxes with
TurboTax Online!

Peter+

P.S.  If anyone still needs to do their taxes, I can get you a sweet
discount on TurboTax Online, just contact me off list for a link that will
save you a bundle.

--
Director, Fixed Wing Flight Training