[NSRCA-discussion] Mike McGraw

Scott McHarg scmcharg at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 06:55:27 AKDT 2013

Guys,
     I just received an email from Michael Austin.  Mike McGraw, also known
as glowplugboy in the forums, passed yesterday.  Mike tried very hard to
get the NSRCA to come back together as a group, a family, by designing and
implementing the NSRCA survey that we took in the past couple of years.  He
used his education with his PhD in order to help us all.  Mike was flying
Intermediate in D6 and he will be missed.  Funeral arrangements are still
pending.  Mike is survived by his wife, Laurie, and his 19 year old son,
Mike Jr.

This comes a quite the shock to our community and Mike will be truly missed.

--
*Scott A. McHarg*
Sr. Systems Engineer - Infrastructure