[NSRCA-discussion] RCU Forum isues

Jon Lowe jonlowe at aol.com
Mon Apr 8 09:42:21 AKDT 2013

I just found  in Windows 7 that if I closed IE, and went to Control Panel>Internet Options>General tab>Delete... button, and make sure Cookies and website data is checked, click Delete at the bottom. Then restart IE, I could get into the forums.  RCU seems to be having a problem with stored cookies on our computers.  Clearing them out seems to reset it.

Jon