[NSRCA-discussion] Team USA Fundraising

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Mon Apr 8 05:29:09 AKDT 2013

Hey Jim,

Thanks for the message.  I was unable to reproduce this but if others have an error, please send it to me directly.   We are using Authorize.net<http://Authorize.net> as a secure processing provider for the credit card transactions and we have a licensed SSL certificate so it is all a secure transaction.  Any error you receive will be something on our local server so at no time is the transaction itself being exposed.

Hopefully this was just an anomaly.

-Mark
Mark Atwood
Paragon Consulting, Inc.  |  President
5885 Landerbrook Drive Suite 130, Cleveland Ohio, 44124
Phone: 440.684.3101 x102  |  Direct: 440-229-2502
Fax: 440.684.3102
mark.atwood at paragon-inc.com<mailto:mark.atwood at paragon-inc.com>  |  www.paragon-inc.com<http://www.paragon-inc.com/>