[NSRCA-discussion] Team USA Fundraising

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Sun Apr 7 17:25:46 AKDT 2013

I want shout out a huge thank you and congrats to the NSRCA crew working at the Toledo show this weekend.  Together we sold $2645 worth of Team Shirts, raffle tickets and Team decals.  In addition Don Szczur won the ETOC X-Games competition and donated his $800 prize money to the team for a total of $3545 for the weekend!!!!

Thank you goes predominantly to Jon Lowe and Anthony Abdullah who together manned the NSRCA booth for 3 straight days.  Jim Quinn also provided some assistance (and possibly some others that I missed).   If you've never worked 3 days in a trade show booth, trust me, it's exhausting.

We all thank you for the effort!!

On a side note, Raffle tickets are now available through the Team Web site

https://www.teamusaf3a.com/index.php/f3a-store

To date we have approx $23,000 raised.

Mark Atwood
Paragon Consulting, Inc.  |  President
5885 Landerbrook Drive Suite 130, Cleveland Ohio, 44124
Phone: 440.684.3101 x102  |  Direct: 440-229-2502
Fax: 440.684.3102
mark.atwood at paragon-inc.com<mailto:mark.atwood at paragon-inc.com>  |  www.paragon-inc.com<http://www.paragon-inc.com/>