[NSRCA-discussion] Spring cleaning misc stuff

Peter Vogel vogel.peter at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 13:45:08 AKDT 2013

I recently upgraded my main radio to a Jeti DC-16 which has motivated me to
update several of my planes to Jeti equipment instead of what was in there
or planned to be in there.

OS 1100HV ESC (100 Amp, 4-12S lipo) never used, Deans soldered to power
input, nothing yet soldered to motor wires. Tower lists for $179, selling
for $125 OBO, this was going to go into my Griffin 2M pattern plane but I
got the Jeti radio before I got to installation of the motor so never used
the OS ESC.

Castle ICE 2 HV 80 ESC, about 200 flights on it, no problems at all. Deans
input, Castle bullets on motor side. New would be $160, selling for $100 OBO

2 (possibly 3) Spektrum AR 9110 powersafe 9 channel DSM-X receivers, Deans
power inputs. One unused other than initial setups on the Griffin, the
other one (possibly 2) has about 200 flights and 100 flights on it,
respectively. New these are $200, selling for $150 OBO.

JR 11X (DSMX) Transmitter, one switch (the trainer switch on the upper left
rear) is broken off but can easily be repaired I just haven't gotten around
to it because this hasn't been my primary radio for over a year (I'm
keeping my DX10t in addition to my Jeti). $500 OBO

2 Spektrum TM1000 telemetry modules -- $30 each (Great for double checking
your pack voltage and RX voltage before starting a flight!)

2 Spektrum 9590 High current telemetry sensors, one new in box, the other
out of box but unused. $35 each OBO -- these don't measure capacity
consumed, just instantaneous current and max current consumed, like a
Watt's up except lighter and more convenient.

Peter+

--
Director, Fixed Wing Flight Training