[NSRCA-discussion] D-2 Championships and Classic Pattern at Green Sea, SC October 20, 21 2012

Dave Burton burtona at atmc.net
Sat Sep 29 07:44:54 AKDT 2012

Coastal Aero Modelers will host the D-2 Pattern championship on Oct 20,21 at
Green Sea, SC.

Here's a link to the club web site with directions and other info.

http://coastalaeromodelers.org/

In addition we will be having a Classic Pattern event concurrently. We will
fly the current CPA schedules as found on the CPA site:
http://www.classicpatternassociation.com/

Only the four non turnaround classes will be flown. AMA Masters will fly the
new 2013 schedule.

Retracts and tuned pipes are allowed and welcome in Classic Pattern as well
as SPA legal planes.

Classic Pattern will be a separate contest and AMA sanction and you can fly
both events. Drag out your old pattern stuff and bring with you.

Entry fee will be $25.00 for one event and $30.00 for both. We plan to fly
alternating sequences and to get at least 6 rounds for each event.

The field will be open for practice Thursday and Friday. Lunch (hot dogs and
hamburgers) will be available Saturday and Sunday for a small charge.

George Asteris is the CD for the AMA event and I will CD the Classic event.

Dave Burton