[NSRCA-discussion] Charger

Bill's Email silentav8r at cox.net
Thu Sep 20 09:59:23 AKDT 2012

  I'm a big fan of the Hyperion Super DUO. Basically two independent
chargers in the same box. However, you can charge in "Synch" mode so
while charging it balances your two 5S packs as if they were a single
10S pack. I have two of the original DUO chargers that are going on 5
years old now that still work great. They do a really good job of balancing.

*Specifications:*
1~14 cells Li-Poly, Li-Ion or A123 charger / balancers
1~16 cells NiCad / NiMH
1~12 cells Sealed Lead Acid
DC Output: 20.0A, 500W max per port
DC Input: 10.5~28V
Discharge Limits: 5.0A, 40W max (per port)
Store Mode
Dual Integrated balancers
Temperature Sensor Port
Firmware Upgradeable
TCS System
Sync mode for Li-Rclipos.com.

Comes with 2 PQ/HP and 2 JST XH adapRclipos.comI buy all my Hyperion
(and other battery stuff) from RClipos.com.

http://www.rclipos.com/HP-EOS0720iSDUO.htm