[NSRCA-discussion] Charger

Ronald Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Thu Sep 20 09:46:52 AKDT 2012

Jerry - There are a lot of chargers out there that will do what you want.  I think that two of the Turnigy Accucell 6 chargers would do everything you want if you mean two 5S packs.  If you really mean two 10S packs (10S=two 5S packs), I recommend either the Turnigy 4-port charger of the Hitec equivalent.

You should understand that these are limited to 50 watts per channel, which means you are limited to a charge rate of about 2.6 amps per channel, so you can normally charge a 5S - 5000mah pack in about 1 1/2 hours.  Both Turnigy and Hitec sell chargers with a limit of 100 watts per channel, which means you can charge a 5S - 5000mah pack in a bit less than an hour.

You will get lots of suggestions.

Ron Van Putte