[NSRCA-discussion] D4 Champs contest

Anthony Abdullah aabdu at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 19 11:23:23 AKDT 2012

***ATTENTION***

Drop whatever it is you have planned for the weekend of September 29th and 30th
and head to Muncie for the D4 District championship contest. This is the last
contest in 2012 in the district and will go a long way in deciding who the
district champions will be in each class. (Spoiler Alert... The guys with the
most talent that practiced the most are in the points lead).

This is an important and well attended contest and there is no legitimate excuse
not to be in attendance. Look at me, It is my 9th wedding anniversary (Saturday
Sept 29th) and I will be there for three days. Of course i'm 99% sure my wife
will be divorcing me immediately after the contest but that is a small price to
pay to spend a weekend in beautiful Muncie Indiana.

This year as in years past the contest will feature:

-Saturday evening feast (catered)
-Saturday evening night fly (starting earlier since it feels like it gets dark
around 5:30ish) BRING YOUR NIGHT FLY PLANES
-Lots and lots of incindiery and explosive fireworks (Pyromaniacs in D5 bring as
much as you can get your hands on)
-And maybe even some pattern flying after which we will crown the district
champions and hand out the trophies.

So come one come all and join the fun. I hope to see you there!

Call me if you have any questions or need details
W. Anthony Abdullah
D4 AVP
216-469-3176
aabdu at sbcglobal.net