[NSRCA-discussion] Battery going bad?

Jim Quinn jaqfly at prodigy.net
Tue Sep 18 03:01:41 AKDT 2012

Hi Bob,

Could it be that your battery was just too cold?
I've had that happen.
As the season progresses and our batteries get a lot of use, and they, like us,
get a little tired from time to titme.

If that happens again unplug the battery wait a minute or two and plug it in
again.
When I've done that it goes back to one beep.
I warm it up a little and fly my whole sequence.
 Jim Quinn