[NSRCA-discussion] F3A Team Support from 3DHobbyShop

Mark Atwood atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Sat Sep 15 15:34:29 AKDT 2012

Hey Everyone,

Please check out the promotion that 3DHobbyShop is running to support our FAI team.

http://www.3dhobbyshop.com/F3A-Promotion_ep_47.html

Not only are the selling these aircraft at a discount, but they'll be donating $20 for every plane purchased!   Please take the time to circulate the news to your local club members. These are very popular, great flying planes and it's a way to get some donations outside the pattern community as well as support one of our supporters.

Thanks!!!

-Mark
Mark Atwood
Paragon Consulting, Inc.  |  President
5885 Landerbrook Drive Suite 130, Cleveland Ohio, 44124
Phone: 440.684.3101 x102  |  Fax: 440.684.3102
mark.atwood at paragon-inc.com  |  www.paragon-inc.com