[NSRCA-discussion] 7th Kawartha Lake Contest

Murray Johnson murrjohnson at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 19:32:10 AKDT 2012

Hello Xavier

My name is Murray Johnson and I am on Vancouver Island. Last year I
volunteered (railroaded in a friendly fashion) to be the Canadian NSRCA
DVP. I would like to have your permission to lift some pictures off of your
Picasa web link to publish in the Kfactor. Could you please ASVP soon as I
have to have the Oct issue report and article in by Sept 10.

Thank you

Murray Johnson