[NSRCA-discussion] Items for sale

Tim timjesky at charter.net
Tue Oct 30 16:03:24 AKDT 2012

Howdy Folks,
I’ve been asked by the Williams family to help expedite the sale of some items from the estate of longtime D-4 competitor and Master Builder Charlie Williams. Items include several Futaba 9z and 9z WC2 radios, I gently used Futaba 14 MZ radio,I YS DZ 160 powered Brio RTF , 1 Brio airframe set up for electric that has a small amount of damage aft of the canopy , 1 electric powered (Hacker C-50 Comp) Integral RTF. There’s also 2 Thunderpower 10 10 chargers w/balancers. There’s 4 or 5 YS engines ranging from a 120 big valve to 140 Ls and DZs. I’m not sure of their condition. All items are located in Southwest Michigan.Buyers will assume the cost of shipping. Those wishing more information please contact me off list.
Tim
timjesky at charter.net