[NSRCA-discussion] Masters Sequence downgrades

dunnaway dunnaway at hbcomm.net
Tue Oct 16 17:56:06 AKDT 2012

I don't know who to contact about this so I am posting it to the list.

 The 2013 Masters Sequence downgrades shown on the NSRCA website are incorrect for both stall turns. (Maneuvers 3 and 9).

 This is what is listed for downgrades.

1. Climbing path not 45 degrees. Apply

“One Point per 15-Degree Rule”.
 2. Loop segments not round and of equal size and radius.
 3. Wings not level during loop segments.
 4. Changes in heading (track) during loop segments or prescribed roll elements.
 5. Prescribed Roll not centered on lines.
 6. Over or under rotation of prescribed rolls. Apply “One Point per 15-Degree Rule”.
 7. Roll rate not constant.

 I can go along with everything except #1.  :)

 Can someone fix it?

 Thanks
 Joe Dunnaway