[NSRCA-discussion] DejaVu

Michael S. Harrison drmikedds at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 16 07:05:38 AKDT 2012

I am selling my almost new DeJaVu.  I have gone back to YS power and I dont
need the DeJaVu.  I bought it last year fully painted with the elliptical
wings.  I flew it about 10 times and the wings failed.  I have replace them
with the standard foam sheeted wings and monokoted myself.  I mounted the
wings and made sure everything was strong and long lasting.  I will include
pics of everything.  Plane makes weight because these wings are 3+oz
lighter.  I am not a master monokoter but I went very slowly and made sure
the monokote is stuck down well and it is a pretty symmetrical pattern.  It
has visible seams under the monokote and tiny bubbles but it is very clean
and functional.

The plane has a few rashes but has not been damaged in any way.  Everything
is painted but the wings.

Will sell just the plane or as a complete package.  I have everything to
make it fly.  It is the latest neu motor which has come back from the
factory as refreshed and made like new.  It had very little time on it but I
sent it in to get in top shape.  I have a brand new 80HVII Ice castle
controller.   The servos are Futaba BlS 153 on elevators in canopy area with
CF pushrods.   BLS 551 on ailerons.  9157 on rudder.

I moved wing up 1" and forward1.5" and CG is good.  Airplane is much more
axial in roll since wing is more mid wing and the tail moment is longer.
Very good presentation in air.  Wing and stab are adjustable.

Flies well.

Hyde motor mount.  jaicco regulator.

I paid $3000 for plane plus app. $1500 in equip(motor, servos, etc) $4500.
Will sell total package $3200.

email is drmikedds @sbcglobal.net.  Please respond offline.  I have pics I
can send.

Mike