[NSRCA-discussion] Real Flight simulator questions

Patrick Harris harris7148 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 07:58:50 AKST 2012

Robert,

Go to the "Physics" box and click "Custom" and then "Unlimited Fuel".

You may find the Evo to be a little too hot (fast). If you do, change the
number of "batteries in parallel" to a lower number.

By adding battery and fuselage weight, the down lines are a lot better. I
learned something in the process as well.

Pat

Dist. 8