[NSRCA-discussion] November Kfactor

Jay Marshall lightfoot at sc.rr.com
Tue Nov 20 11:49:43 AKST 2012

A lot of monitors rotate ..

Jay Marshall

From: nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org
[mailto:nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org] On Behalf Of J N Hiller
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 1:23 PM
To: General pattern discussion
Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] November Kfactor

Still waiting for the October issue here in the NW, however I did receive
the October Flying Models a couple days ago so maybe its close.

I got impatient and started reading the E-version. It's kind of
inconvenient. It would be nice if I could stand the monitor on end and
rotate the document 90 degrees, like the hand held devices rather than
scrolling down and up for every column. Maybe a new monitor will do that, I
don't know.

Jim