[NSRCA-discussion] DA 150 with exhaust FOR SALE

Mike Darr mdarr00 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 7 12:40:16 AKST 2012

Hello guys,

In addition to the pattern stuff I have for sale, I have a DA150 with MTW TD 110 K cans and 90mm drop stainless headers.  I have 10 new NGK spark plugs and a few sets of new prop bolts.  I am asking $1200.00 for all of it.  I will seperate the package if you aren't interested in the exhaust.  I have the engine listed in the Flying Giants swap shop under Temptation if you want to see pictures.

I still have the two Mintor 1.70 engines for sale also.  Both engines have a hyde mount included.  I would take $400.00 each.

I have sold off some of the things that that were going to come with the Xigris kit.  I am now going to price the kit by itself and I'm asking $800 for that.  The kit will still come with some items that it wouldn't have come with new.  Email me for any details.

Thanks,

Mike Darr