[NSRCA-discussion] Xigris C1 Kit and other aiplane parts sale UPDATE

Mike Darr mdarr00 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 7 04:41:38 AKST 2012

Hello all,

Some of the items have sold, so here is the updated list.

Xigris C1 kit.  The flying surfaces have been capped, but not sanded to final shape yet.  I am asking $1500.00 for the kit.  I will pay for shipping, or meet buying within reasonable driving distance.  I live about 30 miles north of Detroit.  The sale will include the following:

2-new JR 9411SA servos
2-new JR 3421SA servos
Carbon control horns for all control surfaces
Rasa Folding electric prop and hub
miscellanous hardware
carbon gear
wheel pants
aluminum hub wheels (Chris Moons new wheels that just came out this summer)
carbon wing tube
aluminum stab tube
wing adjusters
aluminum servo arms

Two 2-meter Temptation pattern plane kits.  One kit is probably 80% built.  The other kit just has the foam sheeted and the firewall installed.  I am asking $200 per kit, and they will include the following: BOTH KITS ARE SOLD!

Tru-Turn 3-3/8" spinner
Bolly F3A wide carbon gear
Bolly carbon wheel pants
Fiberglass Jim Hubbard canopy
Gator wing tube
Gator stab tube

Two Mintor 1.70 glow engines with Hyde soft mounts.  I am asking $500 o.b.o. each.  One engine is brand new and has never had any fuel in it.  The other one has about 2 gallons of fuel through it.

One O.S. 1.40 with a Mintor 1.40 dual plug head.  Engine was flown for three seasons.  Engine has fresh rebuild with no fuel.  New piston, ring, rod, bearings, and sleeve.  I am asking $100.00. SOLD!

Two JR 9411SA servos, brand new.  $50.00 each. SOLD!

One Olympian Medal 2 meter pattern plane kit.  This airplane has had zero work done to it.  I am asking $150.00 for the kit.