[NSRCA-discussion] Items for sale

Ryan Smith smaragdz at comcast.net
Thu Nov 1 20:13:07 AKDT 2012

Hi Tim,

I hope you guys have been doing well. I mentioned this e-mail to Joey Hayes
in passing and he would like some more information (and pictures, if
available) of the electric Brio and the Integral. Are they still available
and what is the asking price for each? Is there an equipment list for them?

Thanks,

Ryan

  _____