[NSRCA-discussion] Looking for a pattern plane

Jon Lowe jonlowe at aol.com
Wed May 9 14:56:37 AKDT 2012

Ed,
The HobbyKing regulator switches are a direct copy of this:

http://www.powerbox-systems.com/e/powerbox_systeme/powerbox_sensor/start.php

They program the same, operate the same, identical in every respect I can find.  Quality appears to be very good.  Yours have them beat on being able to program the output voltage.  I use 6.3volts on one side operating off the balance connector on my flight pack, and 6.2 for my backup battery.

Jon