[NSRCA-discussion] Looking for a pattern plane

Phil S. chuenkan at comcast.net
Wed May 9 11:44:58 AKDT 2012

Keith,

I, like Ron VP, have had electronics training, both analog and digital.
As a fellow Tennessean, your analysis makes perfect sense to me.
However, I doubt a 'Gator can grasp the nuances of your expert opinion
of the situation -- same for the Gamecocks ('Cocks???  roflmao).  Anyone
in a state that would hire Steve Superior to coach football is certainly
suspect.  LOLs

--
Phil Spelt, KCRC President
AMA 1294 Scientific Leader Member