[NSRCA-discussion] Pittsburg RC 2nd Pattern Contest, Pittsburg, KS D5.

Ihncheol Park pnahobbies at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 7 10:01:17 AKDT 2012

Charlie,

the link works.  The motel that Joe and Dan stayed last year was damaged by Tornado couple months ago.
http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_11045280/anchors_11066355/mpage_1/key_/anchor/tm.htm#11066355

The contest thread is at RCUniverse regular Pattern Forum.  Electric Pattern has link to the thread also.

Ihncheol