[NSRCA-discussion] 140, 160, 170DZ muffler question

Robert L. Beaubien rob at koolsoft.com
Sun Mar 25 21:55:32 AKDT 2012

Hey Mike,

I have the stock muffler from my 1.40 Sport.  If it will help, send me
his address and I'll send it to him for you.  Let me know.  I certainly
have no use for it myself.

-          Robert Beaubien

-          D7 Webmaster

-

"No trees were harmed in the sending of this message, however a large
number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced."