[NSRCA-discussion] 140, 160, 170DZ muffler question

Michael Cohen precisionaero at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 25 11:45:40 AKDT 2012

I have a disaster in the making when trying to keep my 140DZ sold to a non YS and non pattern user.  I guess I took for granted that we simply discarded the "stock" prop nut set and used Tru-Turns system in its place.  My offer to make it right with the buyer is failing though because the engine did not show up at his door step with a muffler.  Aside from the fact that it was not pictured in my add anyway, did the DZ's even come with a stock muffler from YS?  I know the 120FZ did, but not the DZs.

Mike Cohen