[NSRCA-discussion] Plettenberg 30-10 evo and Jeti ESC

Robert Green robcase1 at cox.net
Sun Mar 18 08:57:44 AKDT 2012

Another question regarding the 7008Sb receiver.  The rx allows you to set
the failsafe voltage.  my failsafe was set to 7.2 volts.  When using a 2
cell lipo (TP 730), is it possible for my voltage to fall below 7.2 volts
for a second or two and cause the receiver to go into failsafe?  I normally
fly 4 or 5 flights then i pack it up for the day.  I usually use about 40
mah per flight.

thanks,

  _____