[NSRCA-discussion] Virginia Pattern Seminar Confab next weekend

tocdon at netscape.net tocdon at netscape.net
Sat Mar 17 06:45:47 AKDT 2012

To get a count for lunch purposes, if planning to attend please send a note duirect to Larry, Chris or myself.  The original intent was an early Spring clinic but I think we skipped spring and are in summer weather-at least for this month.

Thanks,
Don

The 2012 Northern Virginia Pattern seminar will be held March 24th at the Banshee Reeks education annex facility from 8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. We can probably start a bit later- maybe 8:30 or 9:00. This is the same site we have used in the past. If you need directions feel free to email me. (Lkauffma at aol.com) This seminar is not just for pattern fliers. Come out and enjoy the discussion whether you're a sport flier just beginning or you have flown for years. See you there!

Agenda:
8:30-9:00 welcome, introductions donuts, D2 announcements- Larry Kauffman
9:00-10:00 summary of rules, sequences and judging discussion- Don Szczur and Chris Moon
10:00-11:30 setup techniques- Chris Moon and ... maybe a guest speaker
11:30 a.m.- 12:30 p.m. lunch
12:30 p.m.-2:30 p.m. trimming, judging, flying and demonstration flights (AMA required)

Alternate schedule (weather dependent)
12:30 p.m.-2:30 p.m. simulator flying/techniques (if we have several instances of Phoenix 3.0 and someone with a Droid wifi phone, we can fly muli-player on-line simultaneously).

Larry Kauffman
NSRCA District 2 VP