[NSRCA-discussion] Rules Proposals

John Gayer jgghome at comcast.net
Fri Mar 16 13:01:17 AKDT 2012

Since many CDs around the country waive the weight rule for Sportsman in
an effort to increase participation, we local CDs must have it all wrong.
There will a contest next month in Bakersfield, CA. They are setting a
model limit of 50cc in both Sportsman and Intermediate. Be interesting
to see how that works out in terms of participation.