[NSRCA-discussion] Plettenberg 30-10 evo and Jeti ESC

Keith Hoard khoard at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 07:30:17 AKDT 2012

I remember a few years ago I had to send in all of my Hitec servos for a
resistor change after buying a 14 channel Futaba receiver.
.
It was VERY frustrating trying to dig out of Futaba (whoever the rep is on
RCU) what should have been a very simple upfront explanation of "hey, we
changed to a lower pulse voltage, BTW - we knew it would screw up your
other stuff, Sorry (but not really, hehe)", instead all they would say is
"it works with Futaba servos, so we don't give a crap about what your
problem is with other people's equipment."
.
Of course I'm paraphrasing that last quote, but you guys get the idea . .
.

Keith Hoard
Collierville, TN
khoard at gmail.com