[NSRCA-discussion] Rules Proposals

Raymond Gandee rdgandee at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 14:33:30 AKDT 2012

I know this an entirely different topic but I thought that since everyone
is keeping an eye on the topic of rule changes, I just might hit the
lottery as the saying goes.

I recently obtained a Planes Plus Dream 110 electric/glow pattern airplane
that has had the landing gear busted out of the  airplane on a hard
landing. I was wondering if anyone has a belly pan or any other parts for
this airplane they would sell me?

Please shoot me an email if you have anything available for this rare
airplane. If I can't find the needed part, I may just sell for $50 to
anyone interested. Someone who has more experience repairing fiberglass
than I do. The airplane is still airworthy, other than a few repairs, for
someone wanting to try pattern 3flying.

Thanks,
Raymond