[NSRCA-discussion] Rules Proposals

J N Hiller jnhiller at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 13 10:58:36 AKDT 2012

You are absolutely right. I introduced a local pilot who flies better than I
to turnaround pattern and at first he found it very challenging.
Flying turnaround pattern is to fly a flight plan consisting of a whole lot
of individual elements that need to be sequenced in a defined order, wind
corrected and properly positioned, 100% of which is judged from box entry to
box exit.
Its great.
Jim H