[NSRCA-discussion] Rules Proposals

Pete Cosky pcosky at comcast.net
Tue Mar 13 10:25:03 AKDT 2012

I did not mean to be condescending, and am sorry if I slighted you. The
weight rule has been the rule for more than a minute and I did say that the
fact is it only impacts those who choose to compete at the Nation Level. If
you don't fly at the NATS who is going to care?

Again, I did not mean to be condescending and I apologize.