[NSRCA-discussion] Rules Proposals

Scott McHarg scmcharg at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 08:59:34 AKDT 2012

Jim,
   I have absolutely no answer for you.  As an offlist discussion between
you and I, personally I feel 5500g is too much.  When we went to the BoD
and voted, I honestly and sincerely thought the board was going to turn it
down.  I would be very happy at 5200-5300g across the board.  I did not
expect 5500g to pass the board 9 to 1.  The committee felt as a whole that
5500g should be stuck to and take to the board as written based on the
survey results.  There isn't one person to blame at all.  I just felt it
was a little too high.  Honestly, I don't think there's a snowball's chance
in heck that it goes through the AMA.  I hope there is some compromise
between what Joe L. proposed and we proposed.

Regards,
Scott

--
*Scott A. McHarg*