[NSRCA-discussion] Rules Proposals

Michael S. Harrison drmikedds at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 13 04:23:23 AKDT 2012

that is all true but there were no imac and no helicopters and no indoor and
no jets.  I believe that is the main reason for reduction in attendance.  it
has nothing to do with the very minor adjustment to the weight rule or other
changes that have occurred.  btw, I am only supporting a weight rule change
of 16 oz or less.  just want to loosen the belt a little, not change
clothes.

mike