[NSRCA-discussion] Rules Proposals

BUDDYonRC at aol.com BUDDYonRC at aol.com
Mon Mar 12 13:41:41 AKDT 2012

Mike, Bob and others
Having served on the rules change survey committee back in 2005 this all
sounds like the e-mail comments some 105 of them that I saved that are a
near copy of the current reasons for and against the weight change issue of the
 current post's.
 If you want to look at change and effect to pattern that i think has  more
to do with attracting new members look at the pattern difficulty.
Back in 1996 everything was simple and beginners were shaking in their
boots to do an outside loop the most difficult maneuver in FAI was
a snap on a 45 down line. I think some possible new bees go to the  field
watch a while, try a while and leave. True those who have the funds,  ability
and competitive drive will stay.  By the way I was in favor of  the weight
change back then but like Bob my dog is in the cage and hasn't hunted  in a
while and when it does only looks for crippled birds.
Buddy B.

In a message dated 3/12/2012 7:33:39 A.M. Central Daylight Time,