[NSRCA-discussion] AeroPerfect Incidence Meter

Peter Vogel vogel.peter at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 20:55:56 AKDT 2012

Indeed. I stopped using Hitec as a result, even the much-vaunted 7955's don't center worth a damn.  The JR HV's on the other hand...

I love my Aeroperfect, wish it were lighter, wish it had a better mounting for a long incidence bar to really be an incidence meter, not just a throw meter.

With the current generation of MEMS gyro and accelerometer chips, should be possible to get the weight down significantly.  A friend of mine and I are working on that.

Sent from my iPhone4S