[NSRCA-discussion] Rules Proposals

Whodaddy Whodaddy whodaddy10 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 07:34:29 AKDT 2012

Peter

I never laugh about pissing glue on an airplane. ( its tragic) I think it's sad that with a weight increase, forced attention to detail is lost, innovation is lost. If we as a group demand lighter batteries at a lower cost so it will help us make weight some company out there will try to provide as has happened. If we as a group demand lighter engines ( electric motors)at a lower cost to help make weight some company will provide . If we as a group demand quality aircrafts at a lower cost.(vanquish)...Etc. etc.. Now we have a higher weight to deal with no need for further innovation .." Let them eat cake" by the way if some new guy that is interested in pattern meets me at his first event or they have shown genuine interest in this end of the hobby. They are more than likely to end up taking an aircraft home with them free of charge as has happened many times in the past . On this I have a definite track record . So excuse me if I feel like the board is missing the big picture or looking at it from a obtuse angle from a less than whole sample of the membership.. Having served on the board for several years I find their current actions gives me a since of bewilderment ..  Not trying to personally attack anyone on the board but very very strongly disagreeing and not feeling represented...Simple fact ...the vanquish and soon coming Osiris,motors like the fury, silver bullet and  hobby king batteries, will do more to draw new blood than any rule change.. Why ?its about $$$$..and has been for many years...

Glue pisser  only by accident

Gary Courtney

Sent from my iPhone