[NSRCA-discussion] Six point roll

Jack Keiser jtkeiser at comcast.net
Sat Mar 10 06:59:31 AKST 2012

In IAC competition two successive rolls on the same line, such as 2 of 8 followed by 3 of 4, must be in opposite directions. Of course, you could do them in the same direction if you really wanted to, but you'd get a zero for the maneuver.
What you might have seen was 3 of 4 in one direction, followed by 3 of 4 in the opposite direction. It can be very difficult to discern the direction of the roll and it could easily be perceived to be a continuous maneuver.

Jack

Sent from my iPhone