[NSRCA-discussion] East Wings contest

W Anthony Abdullah aabdu at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 24 17:39:21 AKDT 2012

I would like to echo Mike's sentiment, it was a wonderful event with a competitive but relaxed kind of atmosphere. The host club was amazingly gracious and accommodating! If you weren't able to make it you really missed an excellent event!

I would also like to send a thank you out to some of the people who worked behind the scenes. Thanks to Pete Cosky, who is the busiest guy I know, spending his rare free time to help post events to and manage the district website. I would also like to thank Anthony Cornaccione for helping to promote the event through RCU and his tireless support in the district. So if you see any of these guys or any of the East Wings club members, thank them for the generous donation of their time and for their dedication.

Anthony
D4
AVP

P.S. look for a full contest report in an upcoming issue of the K-Factor

Sent from my iPad