[NSRCA-discussion] Broken Arrow, OK contest by American Turf Flyers

pnahobbies@sbcglobal.net pnahobbies at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 11 23:42:28 AKDT 2012

Ron,
Thanks!!  I am happy to hear that Mike was able to fix it quick!!
I saw him really angry about the damage.  It was one of the unlucky landing because of the wind.  I just wanted to help him.  As I know how he felt from my own experience not just once but more than a few even with a brand new planes.

Ihncheol

Hope the parts are available for Mike to have to plane ready to fly soon.